Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Observer: Love Series Recap


In reading through the series, I was at wonder at how successful it has been and a hit with readers. I thought I should just recap in time before the premier of the last interview followed by a two part interview which marks the end of the love series.

On my Birthday blog I wrote about my “new find” which I promised to share. I thought it best to recap on the Love Series since this new find just made me value and appreciate every moment on the series, the interviews, the comments and most importantly the stories.

I would like to know you’re “Sally Williams Moment” with any of the interviews, stories and comments from the love series.

I can’t wait to hear all about your moments. From funny, testimonial, sad, interesting, upset, disappointed or just plain weird....just share.

For more CLICK HERE to read all about the recaps.

No comments: