Monday, January 19, 2009

TheTVObserver: Children Are In Danger!


It was the most disturbing broadcast I’ve watched and I found myself puking long after it aired. The Oprah Winfrey Show started with Oprah holding this picture

Oprah continued to explain to those watching and her studio audience, that what she had in her hand, is in fact a guide to molesting a child. It is an instruction manual circulating around the Internet telling predators just how to molest and rape girls as little as newborn babies. I was stunned…..and my condition escalated to intense shock as Oprah continued to speak. The new born thing disturbed me for days...now.

The one that got me the most was when Oprah started explaining the instruction on how to use a pencil or pacifier. That was too much.

Please CLICK HERE to read the entire article by TheTVObserver

TheTVObserver 1st article contribution to.


No comments: