- Started taking acting lessons when he was 12.
- Was a candidate for the Presidential Scholars Program in 2000.
- Planned to attend the University of Texas but changed his mind when he won the role of Dean on Gilmore Girls.
- Won a Claim to Fame contest in 1999 that sent him to the first Teen Choice Awards where he was noticed by an agent.
- Received information about mythology to prep him for Supernatural from his mom, Sherri, a heroes, myths and legends high school teacher.
Contact: mailtheobserver //at// yahoo.com
Follow TheTVObserver on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thetvobserver
© 2009. TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved. Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Always Observing, Always Observe are service marks of TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved.