The car is Dean's most prized possession, and he protects it with nearly the same ferocity with which he protects his family. Despite this, however, he attacks the car's rear with a crowbar after a talk with Sam in the episode "Everybody Loves A Clown" due to the pressure from his dying father's secret about Sam. In the pilot episode, the trunk is revealed to hold various weaponry to fight the supernatural.
In Episode #1
- Jensen Ackles cited this episode as his favorite in the premier issue of the Official Supernatural Magazine saying: "I mean, obviously the pilot stands out among all the rest."
- Sam's LSAT (Law School Admission Test) score was 174.
- At 19:06 the background visible from both Sam and Dean's windows is that of flat land, as far as the eye could see. Yet a second later when they pull over, there is a large slope next to the road, that is thickly covered in trees.
- In the scene where Sam and Dean are chased by the Impala when they jump off the bridge it clearly shows both Sam and Dean falling past the railing, but in the next shot it shows Sam hanging on the rail and Dean in the water.
- Although Constance Welch leapt off the bridge on 4/25/1981, when Dean and Sam bring up a website with the information, the URL says "Archive/04-25-1971/", which is off by a decade.
- The best paranormal show on TV
- Great cast and visual effects
@ 2009 © TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved
Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.