Sunday, July 19, 2009

TheTVObserver: Beverley Leslie Part 5

Part five begins with...

Episode Title: "Friends with Benefits"
Episode #7.22
Original Airdate 5/19/2005

SCENE II: Grace Adler Designs

KAREN: Well, he said he's gonna stop by the office today. Gosh, honey. I think I'm kinda jealous. I wish I had a handsome man visiting me at work.

[BEVERLEY LESLIE STROLLS INTO THE OFFICE.]

BEVERLEY: Well, well, well...

[KAREN NEARLY FALLS OUT OF HER CHAIR.]

KAREN: Instead, I have the world's oldest girl.

BEVERLEY: Keep it up, Karen Walker, I'll add that insult to my complaint.

KAREN: The only complaint you have is that the American Kennel Club hasn't recognized you as a breed yet!

BEVERLEY: I am slapping you with a lawsuit for defamation of character. [TO GRACE] I was hosting a soiree for the Republican Party on the flight deck of the Intrepid. Your friend publicly insinuated that I was a homosexual.

GRACE: And?

[BEVERLEY TURNS HIS BACK TO GRACE, ANNOYED.]

KAREN: Oh, Beverley, no! You must've misunderstood.

[CUT TO THE NAVY DOCK, OVER THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER U.S.S. INTREPID. KAREN'S VOICE CAN BE HEARD OVER A P.A.]

KAREN'S VOICE: Attention Republicans: Beverley Leslie is a homosexual. I repeat: Beverley Leslie is a homosexual.

[CUT BACK TO GRACE'S OFFICE.]

BEVERLEY: I demand a public apology at your benefit tomorrow night!

KAREN: Oh, all right, fine. Now get out of here, you angry inch.

BEVERLEY: If not, I will destroy you!

SCENE VI: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Egyptian Exhibit

[KAREN HAS TAKEN THE PODIUM AND BEGINS TALKING INTO THE MICROPHONE.]

KAREN: I have a quick announcement. We have raised $250,000 for the Stanley Walker Foundation. It goes to fix the foundation of Stanley Walker's house on Sag Harbor. [LAUGHS] I'm just kidding! It goes to poor people or chicks or something...

[KAREN BEGINS TO WALK AWAY, BUT BEVERLEY STEPS UP AND STOPS HER.]

BEVERLEY: [QUIETLY] Not so fast. Isn't there something else that you need to say?

KAREN: Oh, right... What was it that I was supposed to apologize for, again? What did I say?

BEVERLEY: [QUIETLY] You know...that I was [WHISPERS] a homosexual!

KAREN: Hmm?

BEVERLEY: [LOUDER] That I'm a homosexual.

KAREN: What?

BEVERLEY: [EVEN LOUDER] I'm a homosexual.

[KAREN MOVES THE MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF BEVERLEY'S FACE.]

BEVERLEY: I'm a homosexual!

KAREN: That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first. Out loud and proud, Beverley Leslie. Can we give him a hand?

[EVERYONE APPLAUDS.]

Episode Title: "Cowboys and Iranians" which aired 3/23/2006.

SCENE VIII: The Cow Poke

[THE BAR IS MOSTLY EMPTY. WILL AND BEVERLEY LESLIE ARE SITTING AT THE BAR. WILL IS DRINKING A BEER.]

BEVERLEY: It's amazing. My first time in a gay bar, and I see my my first gay bar fight.

WILL: Your first time? You rang the triangle!

BEVERLEY: Well, I better skedaddle.

[BEVERLEY HOPS OFF THE BAR STOOL.]

BEVERLEY: Oh, by the way, I heard what that man said about Jack. You are a true gentleman. If anybody ever called my friend an idiot, I hope I'd be as brave as you.

WILL: Thank you, Beverley.

BEVERLEY: How about a gentleman's kiss?

WILL: I'm not that brave.

[WILL PUSHES BEVERLEY AWAY. BEVERLEY SASHAYS OUT OF THE BAR.]

Join us again tomorrow for our last installment
of Will & Grace's Beverley Leslie special
.

Related Links
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 2
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 3
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 4
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 5
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 6

By TheTVObserver
@ 2009 © TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved
Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved

No comments: