Thursday, July 16, 2009

TheTVObserver: W&G Beverley Leslie Part 2


Part one was a blast, if you mist it click here. Today we continue with our Beverley Leslie (played by Leslie Jordon) special. Part two begins with...

Episode Titled: "A Chorus Lie"
Episode #4.15
Original Airdate 2/7/2002

SCENE II: A Hotel on Shelter Island, off Long Island, NY

KAREN: Oh, cut it out, you teacup poodle. It just so happens I'm not here alone.

BEVERLEY: Oh, are you insinuating that handsome, handsome man you arrived with is your lover?

KAREN: How dare you?! I love my husband! I would never dream of violating the sacred trust of our marriage by taking a lover! [BEAT] He's my whore.

BEVERLEY: Ah! Your gigolo [PRONOUNCES IT "zheegolo"]? I don't believe you!

[WILL ENTERS THE BAR.]

WILL: Well, I won't be getting any sleep tonight. It's as hard as a rock.

[BEVERLEY STARES AT WILL, MOUTH AGAPE.]
SCENE VI: The Shelter Island Hotel, Will's Room

KAREN: [SINGING TO HERSELF] La di da, be ba da--

[BEVERLY JUMPS OUT FROM HIS ROOM, WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO WILL'S.]

BEVERLEY: You!

KAREN: [GASPS] Oh, good Lord! You scared me! Shouldn't you be in your tree making cookies?

BEVERLEY: You're a liar, Karen Walker.

KAREN: Oh!

BEVERLEY: I don't for one minute believe that man is your zheegolo. I'm in the room next door and I haven't heard a peep from that room. And, honey, believe you me, I've been listenin'!

[KAREN KNOCKS ON WILL'S DOOR.]

BEVERLEY: If you're being deceitful, I'd hate for people to find out, but I would love to be the one to tell 'em!

[BEVERLY GOES INTO HIS ROOM AND SHUTS THE DOOR.]

Join us tomorrow for part three of TheTVObserver's Memorable Moments with Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie .

Related Links
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 2
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 3
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 4
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 5
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 6
TheTVObserver: Observation
TheTVObserver: Memorable Moments

By TheTVObserver
@ 2009 © TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved
Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved

No comments: