Friday, July 17, 2009

TheTVObserver: W&G Beverley Leslie Part 3


We continue with our special on Beverley Leslie. Part three begins with...

Episode Title: "Fagmalion Part Three: Bye Bye Beardy"
Episode #5.17
Original Airdate 2/20/2003

SCENE I: A Beauty Salon

[CUT TO THE BACK. KAREN IS GETTING HER NAILS MANICURED.]

KAREN: Careful with those tips, I want them nice and pointy in case I have to stab someone in the neck.

[THE CHAIR NEXT TO KAREN'S TURNS. IT'S KAREN'S FRIEND AND RIVAL, BEVERLEY LESLIE.]

BEVERLEY: My, my, my, my, my. If it isn't my dear friend, Karen Walker. So nice to see you.

KAREN: Why, Beverley Leslie, if you'd sit on a phone book, it'd be nice to see you too.

[KAREN AND BEVERLEY GIVE EACH OTHER AN AIR KISS TO EACH CHEEK.]
SCENE III: The Human Rights Campaign Gala, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel

[KAREN TAKES A PEN AND PUTS DOWN A BID.]

[BEVERLEY ENTERS THE ROOM.]

BEVERLEY: Not so fast. I want that dinner too.

KAREN: Well, what are you doing here, you frosted mini-wheat?

BEVERLEY: Now, you know, the plight of the homosexual is a cause dear to my wife Crystal's heart. So I plan on taking her money and purchasing that dinner for me and my business associate, Benji.

[BEVERLEY MOTIONS TO HIS "ASSOCIATE" BENJI--A TALL, YOUNG, HANDSOME BLACK MAN. BENJI GIGGLES AND WAVES TO KAREN. BEVERLEY SMILES.]

Join us tomorrow for part 4 of Beverley Leslie’s Memorable Moments on Will&Grace.

Related Links
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 2
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 3
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 4
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 5
TheTVObserver: Will&Grace's Beverley Leslie Part 6
TheTVObserver: Observation
TheTVObserver: Memorable Moments

By TheTVObserver
@ 2009 © TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved
Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved

No comments: