Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Observer “Joy Kringle”

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BLOG CONTAINS IMAGES WHICH MAY UPSET SENSITIVE READERS
As I watched this episode, I was so grossed out it was not funny. Sean and Christian are performing a mico-liposuction on Joy Kringle, a woman who acts as Mrs. Claus during the Christmas season. During her lipo they find a seventeen year old fetus inside her. so I got very interested and did some digging only to find this two interesting cases, amongst a whole lot more
A 62-year-old widow was surprised to find out that the pain on the right side of her stomach was actually a "perfectly formed petrified skeleton of a fetus." Dr. Jose Remigio Netro, chief obstetrician of the Hospital das Clinicas, Recife, Brazil, said the case was extremely rare. "The fetus has been inside her abdominal cavity, near the intestines, for at least 15 years, which is when she said she last had sexual relations." The unborn baby was 20 inches long.
The conversation about the baby between Christian/Mrs Kringle and Sean/Julia was edited amazingly well and I kept on going WOW, WOW. It was great how they went back and forth between Sean and Christian and thier "patients"
However the issue with the fetus I find it to be a very troubling matter. Can you imagine having to go through your entire life and there you are trying so hard to loose those that belly fat only to find out that its not fat. Its actually your own baby whose been in there for years. YEARS! Thats enough to make you want to stop having sex......NOT!
Wes Kringle: (on finding out his wife slept with another man) How could you do that, Joy?
Joy Kringle: He paid me some goddamn attention, Wes! After the doctors told us your sperm wasn't viable, you just jumped headlong into the whole Santa thing and all the little brats that worshipped you. And it was all about them and your career and I got a little lonely. I couldn't talk to you. I still can't.
Wes Kringle: “What am I supposed to say, HO! HO! HO!, damn WHORE?”
Wes Kringle: Has it all been a lie, Joy? Our entire marriage?
Joy Kringle: Of course not. But every day isn't Christmas. Sometimes I don't feel jolly, I feel like shit. I'm tired of being Mrs Santa Claus. I just want to be myself.
Wes Kringle: “Santa is going solo”

I guess going solo did not last long as santa found a younger, black Mrs. Kringel.

This storyline is actually a real phenomenon. It is called Lithokelyphopedions. They occur when a fetus dies during an ectopic pregnancy. In 2000, a 49-year-old fetus was found in a 76-year-old woman. In 1999, a 39-year-old fetus was found in a 67-year-old woman

Annie: Do you think Mary had sex with God?
Matt: Um.. Uh.. Well, my personal theory, is that Mary got it on with Joseph before the wedding and then when Jesus was born less than nine months later, she told everyone it was a virgin birth. That way no one would know she had sex before uh... she was married. That'd be pretty tough to get away with that today.
Julia: Matt, knock it off.

No comments: