Friday, December 5, 2008

The Observer Love Series Competition


Hey guys….. by now you know I love Sally Williams nougat. So the good guys over at Sally Williams have agreed to give you…..my wonderful readers a chance to give a holiday gift to one of the interviewed candidates for my love series. How sweet is that!

As you know I did a recap blog and shared my best moments and comments. Now it’s your turn to share, but you also have the power to give a gift to one of the interviewed candidates. Here is picture of what the hamper looks like:

All you have to do is to post a comment telling me which Love Series Interview should win this hamper and why?

The winner of this hamper will be announced after the final interview of the series which will be published during the week ending 12th Dec 08. So think hard and start posting comments to nominate your best story/interview because this is one hamper, to truly welcome the holiday season with a bang.

Read more about this competition CLICK HERE

Good Luck and have fun. Tis the season to be jolly,. Falalalala, lalalala.

No comments: