Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TheTVObserver: What's your pledge?


In 1994 South Africa captured the entire world, just as America has captured the world with Obama’s Presidency. I consider Mandela’s legacy in the FREEDOM of South Africa destroyed, in that although we are FREE legally, South Africans and a large portion of its citizens remain in social and economic APARTHEID. What kind of freedom is that?

Produced by Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Productions, a new video features dozens of celebrities – television and movie actors, sports heroes, musicians and more – who describe how they will pledge to "be the change" and "be a servant to our president."

We need to hope that the party which will either take over or continue in South Africa will implement the changes needed to the South African electoral system. If the current party continues to rule South Africa, we are in trouble. I want to vote for my President, My Minister, My Mayor etc. Voting for my political party has not paid off, I have been cheated by my party and I AM DONE!



Obama gave Americans “Hope” and they all believed with these words “YES WE CAN” that hope can be realized, just as Mandela gave us hope through this word “FREEDOM” that our hopes for freedom in this country could be realized.

To read the entire article please CLICK HERE

© 2009. TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved. Pictures used on TheTVObserver are the property of their respect owners. All rights reserved. Oprah and Harpo are trademarks of Harpo Productions, Inc. Video appearing on this blog is the property of Harpo, Inc. Barack Obama logo and pictures are the property of Barack Obama. All rights reserved.

No comments: