- TheTVObserver is giving away two tickets to see Arno Carstens playing at Piatto Unplugged in Fourways, Johannesburg - South Africa on the 8th April 2009.
- The show starts at 8pm
- Winners will only win tickets. Transport to the concert is not included
April 8rd, 2009 – starting 04th April 2009.
- South African residents only.
- Each participant can enter a chance to win as many times as they like.
- Entries must be made via the 34864 mobile short code
- This competition is conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 54 of the Lotteries Act, 1997, as amended.
- The competition is not open to the following people - directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of TheTVObserver, Vidamo. The spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1. above.
- All entries will be compiled daily. The entrants in South Africa are to sms to 34864.
- Updates on the competition will be published on TheTVObserver twitter site at http://twitter.com/thetvobserver
- Each person can enter as many times as they like to increase their chance of winning.
- In order to be eligible for a prize; entrants must provide the required details via sms.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- If a selected winner cannot be contacted by 15h00 on the 7th April 2009, TheTVObserver reserves the right to select a new winner. No correspondence will be entered into and TheTVObserver's decision is final.
- Transport and any other expenses to the concert are not included. Winners will only get tickets to Arno Carstens playing at Piatto Unplugged.
- Telephone calls and/or text messages will be charged at prevailing cell phone rates, which may vary from time to time. Free minutes or SMS’s under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
- Entrants under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the competition.
- For SMS entries, 1) SMS’s will be charged at R2.00. Premium rates. VAS rates apply. 2). Errors charged. Failed Requests Billed. 3) All Prices include VAT. 4) Help line: 0796962848
- The competition closes on 7th April 2009 at 12:00 midday. All entries must reach us before that time.
- Vidamo will inform the winner by sms that they have won. The winner must claim their prize by sending their full names, address and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- By entering this competition, you are giving TheTVObserver or any of its partners, permission to communicate with you in the future regarding competitions, promotions and events. If you would like to opt out from this you can do so by sending an email that contains your name and surname to email@example.com. Please include the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
- Entrants enter into the competition, and use prizes won, at their own risk. TheTVObserver and Vidamo will not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss as a result of entry into the competition, use of a prize, or publication of the winner's details.
- TheTVObserver reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time it deems this necessary. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the TheTVObserver, its employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- The final decisions made binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is only open to persons who are citizens of or residents in South Africa, over the age of 18. By entering the competition you agree that you are of the right age and citizenship.
- Entering the competition indicates acceptance of the above rules.
- Vidamo will send the winner an sms notification that they have won.
- TheTVObserver bears no responsibility for the prizes. All responsibility in the tickets for Arno Carstens lies with Arno Carstens and his representatives. However, TheTVObserver will provide Arno Carstens representatives with correct names of the winner.
- Winners will be annouced by TheTVObserver on a special blog.
Contact: mailtheobserver (at) yahoo.com
© 2009. TheTVObserver. All Rights Reserved. Pictures used on TheTVObserver graphics and information sourced from third parties are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.